436 people were infected with the parasite, which is found in McDonald’s salad

436 человек заразились паразитом, который нашли в салате McDonald's

436 people were infected with the parasite, which is found in McDonald’s salad

Author: Katerina Moskalets

Photo: flickr.com/Mike Mozart/CC

McDonald’s health USA

In the United States more than 400 people became victims of testosorone – infectious and highly contagious disease, which leads to nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

According to the Centers for control and prevention (CDC), during the first outbreaks of intestinal infections – may-Jun – infected 227 people in 15 States. Then, at least 20 people were hospitalized.

In July in 7 States in the Midwest have another burst of testosorone. The CDC officials found out that all the victims from the disease eve ate salads from fast food restaurant McDonald’s. The Centers continue to report that the number of people who contracted cyclospora, is still growing. Researchers problem think that the parasite could enter the body of people using Romaine lettuce and carrots. McDonald’s claims that last month fast food started cooperation with other supplier.

Since 1990, the United States and Canada was at least 11 outbreaks of testosorone, which has affected approximately 3,600 people.

The main symptoms of testosorone are loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, increased peristalsis, watery diarrhea, flatulence and fatigue. If the disease is not treated, the body can cope with it for 10-12 weeks. The CDC has never reported deaths from infection with the parasite.

Share Button