Allergic to milk, a young girl of 9 years died after eating an ice cream

Allergique au lait, une fillette de 9 ans meurt après avoir mangé une glace

A british family was coming to spend the weekend in Mijas, on the Costa del Sol, Spain.

Saturday night, the little girl of 9 years old began to choke and lost consciousness while she was in the hotel La Costa California Beach with her parents.

The child was transported to the hospital where doctors were unable to revive her and could not see that his death.

Just before collapse, the victim had eaten an ice-cream.

The little girl was allergic to milk and nuts, and the preventive treatment that she was no longer acted.

Share