Deadly habit In the USA, the man died because of electronic cigarette

Смертельная привычка: В США мужчина погиб из-за электронной сигареты

The device exploded in the hands of men.

Earlier in the U.S. city of Saint Petersburg in his house was found the dead man, received serious burns.

Investigating his death, the police came to the conclusion that in his hands exploded the device for Smoking electronic cigarette.The man, who worked as a producer for television, was obtained with 80% body burns.

However, the cause of death experts left the head injury, the cause of which was a fragment of the device.

It is reported that the police managed to recover two-thirds of electronic cigarette, making it possible to make such definite conclusions on the cause of death of American.

Share Button

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of