Take care of your health.Today, many people have problems with the liver, but may not even be aware of this.
For example, a signal that the liver is crying out for help, can be bloating, trouble digesting fatty foods, acid reflux / heartburn, dark spots on the skin, acne and increased perspiration.
We have compiled a list of the 14 best foods that activate the production of liver enzymes that help the natural cleansing or do the work for him, bringing the body of harmful toxins.
1. GarlicGarlic contains literally everything needed to activate liver enzymes that help our body get rid of toxins. It also contains large amounts of allicin and selenium two components, which help in liver cleansing. By the way, the contents of allicin in garlic increases several times if it is to finely chop or mash and let him lie down a while.
2. GrapefruitDue to the high content of vitamin C and antioxidants, grapefruit accelerates the natural purification in the liver. A small glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice will help boost production of detox enzymes of the liver, which also help to get rid of carcinogens.
3. Beets and carrotsare Both root vegetables are known for their high concentrations of plant flavonoids and beta-carotene, so eating beets and carrots fresh, and juices from them, helps to stimulate liver function and purify it. By the way, beet juice has a powerful cleansing effect, so you should start drinking it in small quantities.
4. Green tea isOur liver likes foods rich in antioxidants include green tea, rich in catechins. These compounds help to organize the work of the liver, providing a soft cleansing effect. Did you know that green tea with milk imposes a nice calming effect due to the content of special substances – L-theanine?
5. Leafy green vegetables areOne of our most powerful allies in cleansing the liver is green, and it can be eaten fresh, cooked or in juice form. An extremely high concentration of chlorophyll in greens removes blood toxins, heavy metals and activates protective mechanism of the liver. Added to omelets and salads more useful arugula, spinach, chicory – even dandelion leaves need.
6. AvocadoAvocado is not only a helper of our skin and the cardiovascular system, but also the liver. It contains special substances that help our body to produce glutathione – compound that is able to flush toxins from the liver. A delicious way to enjoy avocados this winter and support your body to prepare guacamole, rich in vitamin C and healthy fats!
7. ApplesDue to the high content of pectin, apples are able to “bind and neutralize” the toxins and cleanse our gastrointestinal tract. This in turn makes life easier for our liver and reduces its total load on detoxification of the whole body is one of the many reasons to eat an Apple a day.
8. Olive oiloils Are cold pressed, like olive, hemp and flax, when used in moderation are great for the liver. Providing a supply of lipids, they help the body eliminate harmful toxins. Thus, they take part of the tasks of the liver, therefore, is more likely to fill their favorite vegetable salad.