The use of legumes has advantages, it is also associated with reduced incidence of cancer and heart disease.Beans are rich in protein. They are one of the richest sources of vegetable protein, a nutrient which helps to build muscle mass. And fiber in beans promotes digestive health and prevents serious diseases such as colorectal cancer. Legumes contain other essential nutrients such as iron, copper, folic acid and manganese, which support several vital functions of the body. As beans can enrich your life in a miraculous way the Chronicle writes.info with reference to newsyou.info.
1. Saves from diabeto according to the American diabetes Association, beans can help regulate sugar levels in the blood — better than most other starchy foods. The protein in beans also helps in this regard. The researchers also found that the combination of beans with rice can stop a problem with sugar.Beans also contain what researchers call “slow carbs”, meaning that the carbohydrates are slowly absorbed from the intestine, helping to avoid sudden increase in sugar. And fiber in legumes helps to lower cholesterol. High cholesterol is another problem of diabetes. Therefore, due to the low glycemic indacaterol can be a good addition to the menu of people with diabetes.
2. Protect sentebale have discovered that consumption of legumes, including beans, reduces the risk of heart disease. In other studies, the consumption of beans has led to lower bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol. It was discovered that the fermentation of bromine soluble fiber reduces bad cholesterol and beans are rich in fiber, can help.Beans are also rich in potassium, another important nutrient that is known to regulate levels of blood pressure.
3. Helps prevent rectasol is an important source of antioxidants, which help fight cancer. And fiber that they contain, as we said, helps to struggle with various forms of digestive cancer.Studies also indicate that abundant consumption of flavonols is useful to reduce the risk of cancer as such. And since legumes have a high concentration of flavonols, they may be useful for cancer patients. According to the American Institute of cancer research, lignans and saponins in beans is also able to fight cancer.
4. Can help to lose ocresolate research has shown that legumes may positively affect weight. The fact that the bean contains protein that is more saturates the body than fat or carbohydrates.Research has also been focused on the selection of inhibitors of alpha-amylase from the extracts of beans — these inhibitors help prevent the absorption and breakdown of starch and therefore can contribute to weight loss.
5. Help to strengthen caustically and magnesium in the beans can strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis. And folic acid in beans helps to maintain General health, thereby reducing the risk of bone disease.Some studies also show that beans can be a good option for people with gout — because of the protein content (legumes contain moderate amount of purines).
6. Good for datapanel contains key nutrients that help to grow and develop infants. It contain calcium and potassium, which are important for bone strength. They also contain protein, essential building block for growth and development.Folate in beans is also plays an important role in brain development in infants.
7. Useful for bodybuildingfemale beans rich in carbohydrates, they provide long lasting energy for your workouts. Studies show how important carbs for post-workout recovery of muscles. Beans also contain protein — a nutrient that provides all the essential amino acids the body.Beans also is nutritious, which can be a huge plus for bodybuilders. And magnesium in beans plays an important role in protein synthesis — nutrient also helps in muscle contraction and relaxation.
8. May be important during beremennosti property beans that they contain protein, fiber, iron and antioxidants — all this is very important, especially during pregnancy. Blood volume increases during pregnancy, and that means you need more iron to produce more hemoglobin. And iron along with folate, helps in the cognitive development of the child.
The fiber in beans helps correct your digestive tract. This is because during this period hormones can interact with the digestive process and cause constipation. The optimal amount of fiber in beans can help to avoid this.
What are the side effects of beans?Beans contain hemagglutinin, which can cause the red blood cells. Excess amount of this compound can lead to diarrhoea, nausea, abdominal pain and vomiting. However, there is danger in raw beans and only if there are too many of them. The fiber in beans can run in both directions. Excessive consumption of beans can lead to bloating, diarrhea and constipation. Excess folate is also linked to cancer. Studies showed that people taking 800 mcg of folic acid (RDA is 400 mcg) a day have an increased risk of developing cancer. Although the iron in beans is useful, excess of it can lead to damage to the heart and brain.