10 may in Lisbon (Portugal) hosted the second semifinal of the international song contest Eurovision-2018, which defined the second dozen finalistov.
For the right to pass on to the finals competed 18 performers, but the final of them were only 10.
All winners of the semifinals will meet in the finals together with the participants from the countries of the “big Five” and the host country.
The list of leaders of the second semi-final Eurovision:
1. Serbia: Sanja Ilić & Balkanika – Nova deca
2. Moldova: DoReDos – My Lucky Day
3. Romania: The Humans – Goodbye
4. Ukraine: MELOVIN – Under the Ladder
5. Sweden: Benjamin Ingrosso – Dance You Off
6. Australia: Jessica Mauboy – We Got Love
7. Norway: Alexander Rybak – That’s How You Write Aopd
8. Denmark: Rasmussen – Higher Ground
9. Slovenia: Lea Sirk – Hvala, ne!
10. The Netherlands: Waylon is Outlaw in ‘Em
The Grand final show will take place may 12. It will be preceded by several rehearsal and press conference of representatives of the countries of the founders of the contest – France, Germany, UK, Spain and Italy, as well as the winning country of the previous contest – Portugal.
As you know, in the final expected performance of the winner of last year’s Eurovision Salvador Sobral, also to be joined Caetano Veloso, 75-year-old Brazilian singer and songwriter, one of the founders of tropicalia – art movement that emerged in Brazil in the late 1960-ies.
Gathered became the first representative of Portugal, who won the Eurovision song contest. From childhood he suffered from heart disease, he needed to find a donor for transplant. On 8 December, after a nearly three-month hospital stay in Lisbon, Salvador Sobral has made a successful heart transplant. The surgeon who did the operation, said that in the case of the successful, but long-term rehabilitation, the singer will be able to live a completely normal life.