In the Swiss Parliament have a policy in the hands of exploded laptop

В парламенте Швейцарии у политика в руках взорвался ноутбук

Vice-speaker of the lower house of Parliament was injured.

Vice-speaker of the lower house of Parlament Switzerland Marina Carobbio suffered from the explosion of the battery of your laptop.As reported in Tages Anzeiger, Carobbio had to seek medical help, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to UKRINFORM.

The publication notes that in a few weeks, the Swiss Parliament was intended to announce a tender for the delivery of new laptops.

The device was sent to the study, however, the head of the local branch of Hewlett-Packard Adrian Muller stated that in his practice this is the first time that the battery exploded and caused injury to the user.

Share Button