Why you should not use low-fat dairy products
Do not give up fatty dairy products, because the presence of milk fat in yogurt, the yogurt, the milk is very important for the functioning of the body. This was told by the dietician Oksana Skitalinskaia on his page in Facebook, writes the Internet-edition of the Chronicle.info with reference to 24tv.ua.
The fat in dairy products has health lot of positive bonuses.
1. Taking low fat foods we can easily overeat because the feeling of satiety does not occur, and the fat provides a feeling of fullness.
2. With milk fat, the body gets fat-soluble vitamins a, D, E, carotenoids.
3. In the presence of vitamin D are better absorbed calcium and magnesium.
4. The lack of fat in dairy products is compensated by carbohydrate – to thicken and improve the taste, and carbohydrates stimulate the secretion of the hormone insulin by the pancreas and inhibit the process of oxidation ( “burning”) of fat that is to lose weight and fat-free becomes more difficult.
5. Low-fat, and very fat, impairs the assimilation of calcium.
6. Milk fat good for the brain and the intestinal microbiota,
Those who exclusively consume low-fat dairy products, high risk of Parkinson’s disease. By the way, berries reduce the risk of developing Parkinson’s disease, therefore, if you eat dairy, always add a handful of berries – the benefits will be unambiguous– added Skitalinska.