For recuperation from an adult required a full 8-hour sleep.In our time the problem with sleep disorders is not uncommon.
One of the causes of insomnia is poor nutrition, writes the Chronicle.info with reference to 1plus1.
Dinner is a low-calorie meal, which should include foods that are easily digested. Good time for dinner from 17 to 20 hours.
In order to build a dream to add to the diet of certain foods. What foods will help fall asleep easily – then in the material.
1. ChickpeasChickpeas (garbanzo beans) contains large amount of vitamin B6 is the most important component for the production of melatonin (the hormone that is responsible for good sleep). If it is not produced in sufficient quantity, it will lead to problems with falling asleep. It is the chickpeas stimulates the production of melatonin and helps you fall asleep faster and sleep through until the morning.
2. Chamomile teaChamomile is perfectly struggling with insomnia and relieves stress. Calming effect of chamomile tea is due to high content in flowers of chamomile apigenin – a substance that has a positive effect on the human nervous system.
Like warm milk, a mug of hot chamomile tea raises the body temperature, causing a feeling of drowsiness.
3. Boiled eggIf at night you Wake up from hunger, make it a habit to eat in the evening boiled egg. Eggs contain lots of protein, they are well saturated, so to escape in the night to the refrigerator is not necessary. If you are looking for the perfect product before going to sleep, you’ll know it’s eggs.
4. BananasBananas other fruits better satisfy your appetite. They are quite high in calories, but it’s better to eat a banana before bed than a sandwich. Bananas contain magnesium and potassium, which promote rapid muscle recovery. Also this fruit stabilizes serotonin and melanin that helps the brain to relax.
5. Milka Glass of warm milk promotes good sleep. Milk is a good remedy for insomnia that contains calcium and the amino acid “tryptophan” required to produce the “sleep hormone” melatonin. So if you can’t sleep or frequently Wake up at night, drink a glass of warm milk.