The danger cannot be underestimated: in the United States due to E. Coli bacteria died the second grade

Опасность, которую нельзя недооценивать: в США из-за бактерии E.Coli умерла второклассница

The danger cannot be underestimated: in the United States due to E. Coli bacteria died the second grade

Author: Paul Cote

Parents today are in a state of shock and can’t believe that in one moment they lost beloved daughter. Photo: Depositphotos

Iowa children’s health US news

Natalie Baker was happy and cheerful child. She was in second grade Southeast Polk Community School, school, located in Altoona (Iowa). The Department of health of the United States (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, HHS) is still unable to determine the source of the spread of E. coli, where the child contracted a deadly strain of E. Coli. Having caught the girl within a matter of days died from complications of food poisoning.

Parents tell Natalie that it all started with a banal pain in the abdomen. Initially they did not pay much attention to it, because with kids anything can happen. However, when the child appeared suspicious symptoms, indicating severe poisoning, the family immediately went to doctors. Just a few days E. coli caused irreversible processes in the organism of the second and Friday, July 13, she died. Parents today are in a state of shock and can’t believe that in one moment they lost beloved daughter.

Опасность, которую нельзя недооценивать: в США из-за бактерии E.Coli умерла второклассница

Natalie Baker was happy and cheerful child. Photo: Facebook

Representatives of the Centers for control and prevention of diseases of the United States (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC) indicated that American citizens should seriously to treat the danger of E. Coli bacteria. Some strains, such as STEC, cause great harm to human health and can cause death.

Symptoms appear within 3-4 daysand is expressed in the form of a strong abdominal pain, cramps, diarrhea and vomiting. In some cases, the person may slightly increase the temperature to 37-38 degrees. Experts note: when infected by E. coli can not engage self-medication and should immediately seek medical help.

The weekly newsletter!

Subscribe to be the first to receive urgent news, it’s free

By signing, I agree to receive in my Inbox weekly newsletter USA.ONE

Thank you very much for the subscription!

Previously, we wrote about the fact that the CDC reported an outbreak of food poisoning from E. Coli that hit 16 States. In total were infected more than 50 people and they all ate the leaves of Romaine lettuce.

The weekly newsletter!

Subscribe to be the first to receive urgent news, it’s free

By signing, I agree to receive in my Inbox weekly newsletter USA.ONE

Thank you very much for the subscription!

Share Button