Tea holds a special place in our lives. Some like tea with sugar, and some want just black tea. Some people add Basil leaves, while some like tea with lemon and ginger. But there is one thing which everybody likes is cardmoney tea.What makes it so unique and useful? We found out what tea with cardamom is good for health, writes the Chronicle.info with reference to newsyou.info.
What is cardmoney tea?Cardmoney tea cooked finely divided, sometimes along with the tea leaves. These seeds emit their biologically active ingredients in water, which gives this drink a high therapeutic value.
Cardamom is a traditional aromatic spice that is widely spread in countries such as Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Indonesia, Guatemala and Tanzania. Cardamone pods and seeds are widely used in Indian and Lebanese kitchens. It is most commonly used as a flavoring in bakery products and beverages such as tea caramany.
You may be surprised that the Indians or Lebanese see these seeds of cardamom, why include them in your cooking and beverages.
Read on to learn how the secret active ingredients to make teas medicinal and so tasty.
It contains cardmoney tea?Tea has the essential phenolic acids and sterols, has potent antioxidant properties.Other biological metabolites of cardamom include pinene, Sabinin, limonene, cineol, linalool, terpinolene and marten, which have antitumor, anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative, antidiabetic, antimicrobial, antihypertensive and diuretic effects on the body.
What are the benefits of cardamom tea?There is a reason why spices such as cardamom, find their place in cookbooks, traditional recipes.
1. Provides digestive aid
Add cardamom seeds to the tea makes it even better! Cardmoney tea helps in the digestion and assimilation of ingested food. This prevents stomach upset and bloating after you have eaten a heavy meal, stimulating the secretion of gastric acid.
If you feel nausea, cardmoney tea can give you quick relief. It can also treat constipation and sharp stomach cramps.
2. Strengthens heart health and krovoobrascheniya-cardamom rich in antioxidants, such as pinene, linalool, limonene, and other phenolic compounds that can reduce free radicals.
Flavonoids in the tea prevent the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood vessels without changes in the level of HDL (good cholesterol) in serum. Some components also change or block the transport of calcium through the blood vessels, so that they remain extended.
As a result, the blood circulates freely through the vessels and puts less strain on the heart and walls of blood vessels. This helps to maintain a healthy heart and protects you from cardiovascular diseases.
3. Effective against gruppovushki levels of sterols, polyols and vitamins A and C give antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and immunomoduliruyuthikh cardamom.
Tea with cardamom can cure sore throat and dry cough and produce sputum caused by microbial infections (e.g., influenza) or hypersensitivity (e.g., pollen allergies) boosting your immune system.
It can also reduce the severity of inflammation in the lungs and associated organs such as asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia, causing production of anti-inflammatory enzymes such as COX inhibitors.
4. Treats breathing problems and submodalities of cardamom seeds, or tea, or independently, may help to fight unpleasant mouth odor (halitosis). Bad breath can be caused by poor oral hygiene, chewing and Smoking tobacco, causes dry mouth, diets.
As a rule, food stuck in the teeth and gums, are decomposed by certain bacteria to produce sulfur compounds that give odor to your breath. But some fungal or bacterial infection in your gums and the pockets of the teeth also cause halitosis.
Antiseptic and antimicrobial components of cardamom seeds such as cineol and pinene, kill the bacteria and heal the bleeding and sore gums.
5. Drink for detoksicirutuyu components of tea leaves and cardamom seeds together and wash all wastes circulating in your bloodstream. In cardamom tea is the terpenes, such as myrcene, Sabina, Karen, lemon, audison, kedren and terpinolene, and the stranded alcohols, such as linalool, geraniol, verbenol, terminolateral and their derivatives.These components eliminate free radicals, toxic intermediate compounds and ions of heavy metals out of your blood, bringing them in the urine.
Because of its mild diuretic and lipolytic activity of this tea reduces bloating and water retention in tissues and joints, prevents the accumulation of cholesterol in the body and eventually leads to weight loss.
6. Expert care koynacity or desoksiguanina the blood of free radicals leads to acne, psoriasis, poor skin tone, acne, pigmentation and many other skin problems.Add powdered cardamom seeds to your regular tea increases levels of flavonoids and glutathione. Flavonoids are powerful antioxidants that cleanse free radicals in the blood.
7. Is a powerful anti-inflammatory agentopolis is either the cause or result of many diseases — whether it’s extremely painful and chronic arthritis or acute colds.
Tea with cardamom in your diet — the most simple precaution you can take against these hazards. Phytochemicals can prevent and treat various chronic and acute inflammatory diseases such as arthritis, type 2 diabetes, asthma, hypersensitivity, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), muscle cramps, dementia, Alzheimer’s, stomach ulcers and dermatitis with minimal side effects.
Interesting facts about cardamom
Due to the efficient antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, cardmoney tea and seed extracts are used to treat cancer.
Applying a decoction of cardamom on the scalp and hair to remove dandruff, speed up hair growth and treat fungal or dermal infection on the scalp and roots.
Phytochemical drugs can prevent and treat neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, and to stimulate memory.