The Viper bite seldom causes death.
Physicians warned that vital assistance to the man who was bitten by a poisonous snake and medical advise as soon as possible deliver the victim to the hospital.
The health Ministry noted that Ukraine is provided with antitoxin against snake venom . In our there are three types of poisonous snakes and snakes, snakes, lizards, turtles and other reptiles. When the temperature is higher than the average, their activity decreases, they become inactive and lethargic, so usually people get bites, if you accidentally come, sit or lie down on the reptile.
The Viper bite seldom causes death. At the same time, if you are bitten by a snake should immediately seek medical help, because the bite can have severe symptoms and serious consequences. It is especially dangerous for children, the elderly and people with lowered immunity, doctors stress.
Viper venom has hemolytic effect (causes the destruction of red blood cells of the blood) on the human body. After a bite on the affected place there is painful swelling with multiple small hemorrhages – hemorrhages. The poison quickly affects the vital systems of the human body: there is a common weakness, the pressure is greatly reduced, headache, shortness of breath, dizziness, swelling and inflammation of the lymph nodes.
In case of bite, try as quickly as possible to get to the doctor to get the necessary assistance.
If transportation to a hospital requires a certain time, provide pre-medical aid:
1. Keep calm and keep the victim less moving.
2. Clear the affected part of the body from clothing, shoes, jewelry, etc.
3. The location of the bite, apply a sterile dressing with antiseptic.
4. Give the victim water if you snake bite it is important to drink a lot.
5. If there is a first aid kit, give the victim 1-2 tablets Allergy meds.
6. During transportation, place the affected limb on the rise.
7. If possible, apply to the wound with ice wrapped in a cloth.
What not to do when snake bite:
• do not attempt to treat the wound further;
• not prisilaite the wound;
• do not place the tourniquet;
• do not suck the poison: therefore, the probability of infection increases, moreover there is a danger for the person from whom the poison was in my mouth to suck out the poison only, if in the coming hours, it is impossible to obtain medical care;
• do not drink alcohol.