The list includes ten models with the lowest fuel consumption.
Crossovers and SUVs consume more fuel compared to, for example, sedan and hatchbacks, according to the Chronicle.info with reference to Toamasina.
However, the economical model. We offer you 10 crossovers and SUVs 2018 model year, which is less likely in the segment of fuel consumption.
1. Nissan Kicks7.5 l City / 6.5 l Highway / 7.1 l – average
Nissan Kicks in the line of Nissan was replacing the Nissan Juke. This subcompact crossover is equipped with four-cylinder 1.6 liter engine producing 125 HP Motor works together with an automatic CVT gearbox. In the US, its owner will need to spend on fuel about 1 $ 350 per year.
2. Chevrolet Equinox8.4 l – City / 6 l – Highway / 7.3 l – average
The compact Chevrolet Equinox less fuel consumption with the four-cylinder 1.6 liter turbodiesel. In this case, the fuel will cost the owner of Equinox about 1 $ 550 per year. If the motor is a 2.0 liter, then the fuel will need to pay roughly $ 2,100 a year.
3. GMC Terrain8.4 l – City / 6 l – Highway / 7.3 l – average
GMC Terrain less fuel consumption in the version with four-cylinder 1.6 liter turbodiesel engine (standard is a 6-speed automatic transmission). The owner of this Terrain need to pay for fuel is about 1 $ 550 per year.
4. Mazda CX-3is 8.1 l City / 6.9 l HWY / 7.5 l – average
Mazda CX-3 is a very good car. However, it still has one drawback – not too spacious interior. This crossover is equipped with four-cylinder 2.0 l engine producing 146 HP, paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission. In the United States the owner of the CX-3 need to spend on fuel on average $ 1,400 per year.
5. Honda HR-Vof 8.4 l City / 6.9 l HWY / 7.5 l – average
Honda HR-V is built on the basis of compact hatchback, so its design many motorists consider controversial. Under its hood is a 1.8 liter engine capacity of 141 HP, which is aggregated with a 6-speed manual transmission (in basic configuration). The cost of fuel for Americans it will be about 1440 dollars a year.
6. Honda CR-Vand 8.4 l City / 6.9 l Highway / 7.8 l – average
Compact crossover Honda CR-V less fuel consumption with a 1.5 l engine and automatic transmission CVT. The cost of fuel in USA – $ 1450 per year in a version with a 1.5 l engine and 1 $ 550 – the version with the 2.4 l engine.
7. Hyundai Kona8.4 l City / 7.3 l Highway / 7.8 l – average
Hyundai Kona less fuel consumption in the version with a 1.6 l engine producing 175 HP and 7-speed automatic transmission. In this case, its fuel in the United States need an average of 1 $ 450 per year.
8. Buick Encore8.7 l City 7.1 l Highway / 7.8 l – srednemnogoletnih crossover Buick Encore equipped with the 1.4 l turbo engine. The engine works in pair with 6-speed automatic transmission. It’s certainly not the fastest crossover, but fuel will cost about 1 $ 450 per year.
9. Subaru Crosstrek8.7 l City 7.1 l Highway / 8.1 l – average
Subaru Crosstrek even in the basic version with all-wheel drive system is one of the most economical subcompact crossovers. It is equipped with four-cylinder 2.0 l engine, which is mated to an automatic CVT gearbox. In the US the cost of fuel it will average $ 1,500 a year.
10. Toyota C-HR8.7 l City 7.5 l Highway / 8.1 l – average
Subcompact crossover Toyota C-HR is equipped with a four cylinder 2.0 liter engine with a capacity of 144 HP, working together with automatic transmission CVT. In the United States to its owner on fuel need on average $ 1,500 per year.