The list includes 15 different models.
Every major automaker is now in the lineup there are models with a rechargeable hybrid powertrain (a Plug-in Hybrid). We offer to your attention 15 most powerful cars with a rechargeable hybrid powertrain, according to the Chronicle.info with reference to AutoNews.
1. Koenigsegg Regera with 1500 HP Koenigsegg Regera (see photo above) debuted in 2016. He received a powerful rechargeable hybrid powerplant. Its total capacity reaches 1500 HP is Not surprising that it is the most powerful and fast rechargeable hybrid car.
2. Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid – 680 HP Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid to 100 km/h sprints in just 3.2 seconds. The maximum speed is 308 km/h. the Total capacity of the hybrid power plant – 680 HP
3. 4 Porsche Panamera E-Hybrid – 462 HP 4 Hybrid Porsche Panamera E-Hybrid, whose power plant has a capacity of 462 horses, capable of up to 100 km/h to accelerate in 4.4 seconds. The maximum speed is 276 km/h.
4. Mercedes-Benz GLE 500e – 436 HP Sports crossover Mercedes-Benz GLE 500e is equipped with a 3.0 l bi-turbo V6 engine and electric motor, up to 100 km/h accelerates in 5.2 seconds. The total capacity of the power plant – the 436 HP
5. Mercedes-Benz S550e – 436-HP Mercedes-Benz S550e is equipped with a 3.0 l V6 engine and a powerful lithium-ion battery. Due to this, the total capacity of the power plant is equal to 436 HP Maximum speed – 210 km/h.
6. Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid – 416 HP Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid is the most powerful Porsche with a rechargeable hybrid powertrain. Her power reaches 416 HP.
7. Volvo S60 Polestar Designed T8 – 415 HP Volvo S60 with the Polestar package is Designed is the most powerful and aggressive of all S60. He got an upgraded hybrid power plant with a capacity of 415 HP, retuned suspension and aerodynamic elements of the body.
8. Karma Revero – 403 HP New Karma Revero is equipped with a 2.0 l turbocharged engine and two electric motors. The total capacity of this power plant is 403 HP.
9. Volvo S90 T8 – 402 HP Full-size sedan Volvo S90 uses the same hybrid powertrain that the SUV and sedan, but its power increased slightly to 402 HP
10. Volvo XC90 T8 400-HP full-sized Volvo XC90 SUV is almost the same hybrid engine as the S60. Its capacity is 400 HP
11. Volvo S60 T8 – 400 HP in the latest Volvo S60 sedan power hybrid power system is 400 HP To the same as always Volvo equips its vehicles with advanced safety systems.
12. BMW i8 / Roadster – 369 HP Sport BMW i8 is available in two body versions – coupe and convertible. Power rechargeable hybrid power-plant – 369 HP
13. Cadillac CT6 PHEV – 355 HP Power powerplant from Cadillac CT6 PHEV is 355 HP because of this he to 100 km/h accelerates in 5.2 seconds.
14. BMW xDrive iPerformance 740e – 322 HP in a luxury BMW 740e power plant capacity is equal to 322 HP To 100 km/h it accelerates in just 5.1 seconds with a top speed of 250 km/h.
15. Volvo XC60 T8 Plug-In – 320 HP Family crossover Volvo XC60 with a rechargeable hybrid powertrain to 100 km/h accelerates in 5.5 seconds. With a top speed of 228 km/h.