The restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings poured a strong detergent, one person died


В ресторане Buffalo Wild Wings разлили сильное моющее, один человек умер

One person was killed and several suffered from poisoning with toxic substances of the detergents after the recent incident at the restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts.

The authorities of Burlington announced the alarm of the first level when the restaurant spilled hazardous substance. Chemical compound killed one worker, and another 10 people were taken to the hospital.

A restaurant employee died of poisoning with sodium hypochlorite – a strong detergent. A few people inhaled vapors, but the threat to their life there.

Rescuers believe that the tragedy happened when the janitor spilled a powerful cleaner for the floor – the Super 8 based on sodium hypochlorite. It is very high concentration of poisonous chlorine.

Share