The evening of February 10 in their own home, relatives found the bodies of the young couple that, according to preliminary data, were poisoned by carbon monoxide. The tragedy happened in Berdichev, reports “Bagnet” with reference to the press service of the Channel.
Worried father of the dead man addressed to militiamen so they could not contact the son and his wife. The address of the residence left the police together with the applicant. The man climbed through the window into the house, where they found the body of young spouses with no signs of life. In addition, when inspection of the premises was the smell of carbon monoxide and characteristic traces of poisoning on the bodies of the victims.
According to local media reports, the victim was a local judge. The couple has a little daughter, which at the time of the tragedy and was staying with grandparents.
On this fact openly criminal proceedings and forensic examination of the bodies.
It is noted that in the bathroom, where he discovered the bodies, installed gas equipment.